Counselling is an effective talk therapy which can aid anyone in the following:
- Offloading thoughts, feelings and issues.
- Coping better with life or a specific issue or circumstance.
- Exploring and finding your authentic self.
- Coping with anxious thoughts and feelings.
- Improving your relationship with others.
- Moving forward if you are feeling stuck.
By talking, it allows you to process everything more clearly, resulting in a deeper understanding and a new perspective.
Problems you can talk to a counsellor about:
- Relationship difficulties - Family and friends, colleagues, commitment issues, jealousy, abuse.
- Verbal and emotional abuse.
- Lack of confidence - Worried about failing, never being good enough, feeling judged.
- Depression - Feeling isolated, lonely, empty, tearful, unloved and suicidal.
- Repeated destructive behaviour - Abusive relationships, anxiety.
- Stress - Out of controll, panic attacks, feelings of inadequacy, exam and study stress.
- Anger Management
- Bereavement/Grief - Loss, anger, loneliness, sadness, depression
- Crisis Counselling