Corporate Public Speaking and Presenting
Learn how to speak to a group in a structured, deliberate manner, intended to inform, influence or entertain the listeners. By becoming an outstanding communicator,
you will negotiate, sell and network better and more easily achieve your business goals.
- Understanding what communication really means.
- Developing skills to reduce anxiety and build confidence when you are called upon to speak in public or to a group.
- How to turn your expertise into compelling, compact, inspiring and interactive talks that will change behaviour.
- Learning basic techniques that are easily integrated and help you achieve results.
- How to release the expressive power of your voice when communicating.
- The importance of body language in Public Speaking and Presenting.