This course is for any indivual who wants to know who they are, what their purpose is, and how they can better themselves.
Self-awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation and emotions.
It allows you to understand other people, how they percieve you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment; as well as;
understanding the reasons for feeling confident and lacking confidence. You will be given the skills to assist you in every aspect of your life.
People who should attend: Anyone, leaders, team members, fascilitators, PR-professionals and sales-professionals.
- Difference between self-awareness and self-actualisation.
- The Four Temperatments - Find out which one you are.
- 16 Different Personality Types - Meyer's Briggs Personality Test.
- The 6 Human Needs and Relationships: certainty & comfort; uncertainty & variety; significance; love & connection; growth; contribution.
- Maslow's Theory and Hierarchy
- SWOT Analysis - recognising your strengths and using them effectively.
- Unconvering and changing Core Beliefs.
- Listening - using your voice to send your message, thus avoiding miscommunication.
- Dealing with Goal-setting: Defining what your goals are in a personal and working environment.
- Uncovering and understanding various fears of criticism, failure, loss, self-esteem and fear itself -
How to overcome fear and never be afraid again.
- Installing an empowering belief-system - Builidng confidence and trusting yourself again.
- Understanding and gaining success and happiness - Changing the choices you make, using creative visualisation as a tool.
- Temper-issues - Including understanding and working with values: Understanding the root of every anger.
- The art of constructive challengeing and risk-taking.
- Guiding you to find your purpose, X-factor, celebrating success.